SplashKits mobile entertainment services offers a variety of social and private painting activities and supplies for event planners, party hosts, activity coordinators and more. Whether you are a local or out of our area, we have something for you! We specialize in private paint events such as children’s painting parties, adult paint nights, painting for a cause, and many other special occasions. Simply show up with a smile and leave the rest to us as we provide everything you need to create a unique painting experience and co-host an epic event that your guests will rave about for years to come!
What To Expect
Our team members are passionate about helping our painters become confident, creative artists by bringing out the inspiration that exists in all of us. We believe that art is an expression of ones’ self, embrace interpretation and help our artists create masterpieces as unique as they are. Whether we are instructing at a remote location of your choosing such as a home, park, an office or backyard setting, we make your enjoyment our mission!
Each painter receives an 8x10 inch stretched white canvas, pre-sketched with one of our colorful designs and a variety of fun painting supplies as we guide you step-by-step through the process. Custom designs available upon request and can coordinate with any theme. Depending on the design and setting, the painting activity can last anywhere from 1-3 hours. By the end of the event, each painter will take home their own masterpiece as unique and they are! No experience necessary to have a good time! Just show up with a smile!
- Choose the type of event that works for you (Mobile Painting Party, Do-It-Yourself Painting Party)
- Select your favorite products & services
- Checkout or book event
- Invite your guests
- Arrive or greet your guests with a smile
- Paint your heart out
- Share your photos with our Splashkits community
Choose an Event
- We can bring the activity to you! Your house, yard, hall or park will do! (subject to service area)
- We’ll bring the kits and can even bring the tables too! Ages 5 & up
- $25.99 plus tax per painter (Min. 10 painters)
- 10% discount with purchase of 15 or more kits
- $150 Instructor Fee (Includes: 30 min setup, 1 to 2-hour instruction, 30 min clean up)
- Additional time can be added ($30 min increments/$50, subject to availability)
- Painting kits dual as party favors with purchase of gift bag (8 x 10 in. canvas, paints and brushes set for each painter to take home)
- Gift bags & gift boxes sold separately Fun accessories such as glitter, aprons, easels, party backdrops and more available for purchase and rental Create your own workstations: tables, chairs, coverings, gift bags, disposable cups, water and paper towels Table, chair, easel rentals available
- Vendor discounts: face painting, catering, bakery, party supply, dj/music, photographer, bartender, venues (subject to service area Travel fee may apply for longer distances (first 10 miles round trip included/free)
- Full service themed parties available
- Custom paint designs available
- Typically books out a few weeks to a few months in advance but may be able to accommodate shorter notices
- Order what you like, and we’ll ship it to you Local pick up and delivery available too (subject service area)
- Recommended ages 5 & up $25.99 plus tax per painter (no min or max)
- Includes 8x10 inch canvas sketched with favorite design, brushes, paints, digital instructions Self-guided activity with easy to follow step-by-step digital instructions (can be printed)
- 10% discount with purchase of 15 or more kits Paint when and where your heart desires (home, park, local venue, hall, garage, etc.)
- Create your own workstations: tables, chairs, coverings, kits, gift bags, disposable cups, water and paper towels
- Kits dual as party activity & party favors: Gift bags & gift boxes sold separately
- Fun Accessory Add-ons: glitter, aprons, easels, palettes Party Supplies Add-on’s: invitations, goody bags Vendor discounts: face painting, catering, bakery, party supply, dj/music, photographer, bartender, venues (subject to service area)
- Average activity duration 1-2 hours but depends on paint design chosen
- Small order 15 or less typically process within 24-48 hours, then shipped via USPS Priority Mail (3-5 days within U.S.)
- For larger orders 16+ please place order a min. of 3 weeks prior to date or event to secure product and processing time. (rushed orders may be available upon request)
Good To Know
- We encourage picture taking to capture memories and would love to share your pics with our Splashkits community
- Dress comfortably and wear clothes that you do not mind getting paint on. Be sure to communicate this to your guests as well.
- Outside food such as light snacks and beverages are welcome during activity. Cans and bottles work best so painters don’t mistake their beverage for their brush sensing cup.
- Party reservations must be booked a minimum of 3 weeks in advance to ensure we have supplies and sufficient preparation time. Please contact us in the case your event is sooner than that as there is a good chance we may be able to accommodate your event.
- Availability subject to change prior to booking as we are working with multiple clients at any given time.
- We will contact you a few days prior to your event to confirm final participant count and review preparation details.We understand RSVP’s can vary and can add products, services to your order up to 3 days prior to your event (subject to product/service availability)
- All sessions and parties require payment in full upon booking to reserve your supplies and time slot.
- Supplies are consumed in preparation and availability closes for other potential customers upon your booking. For this reason, we do not offer any refunds.
- For the safety of ourselves, our painters and integrity of our products and services, we do not conduct activities in extreme conditions such as high heat, rain and other “unsafe” circumstances. Customer is responsible for providing suitable arrangements for mobile party activity. We do not offer refunds where the customer does not meet these requirements upon arrival due to loss of our time and products.
- Parties begin promptly at the scheduled time. For in-studio parties, we recommend carpooling your guests to and from to ensure a prompt start and end time and arrive 30 minutes before activity start time for check-in/greetings. For mobile parties, we recommend having your guests arrive 45 minutes to 1 hour prior to activity for greeting, social and potential late arrivals.
- In an effort to maintain a suitable environment for our painters, we do not offer accommodations for non-participating guests inside our studio. When weather permits, outside semi shaded seating may be available for non-participating guests. If you or a child have special needs, please contact us prior to booking.
- If you, a guest or the venue have special needs or requirements, please contact us prior to booking
- Host must remain on site during entire duration of event and is responsible for all guests and any damages to property and supplies during activity and reservation.
- Party reservations are non-refundable once booked as we remove that reservation availability from other potential customers.
- 3 weeks-notice or more helps ensure product, services and time are available but advanced notice beyond 3 weeks is greatly appreciated.
- Young painters and late arrivals may require parental/social support during the activity or to ensure they don’t fall behind.
- Children must be restroom independent as no assistance will be provided for such activities.
- Store pick ups and local order deliveries are by appointment only. Your prompt attendance is appreciated.
- Shipment tracking notification are sent via email. Please be sure to monitor these notifications in anticipation of your shipment to ensure your package is not left exposed to damaging conditions such as rain, sun, or theft. We are not responsible for circumstances such as but not limited to these.
Where We Serve
Broward County, Florida and surrounding area. For larger events, we may consider traveling. Contact us for more details at (510) 709-5823
There are no travel fees for mobile events within 10 miles round trip from our studio. The first 10 miles are free. Travel fee for longer distances, and during peak traffic hours apply. $0.51 per mile over 10 miles, round trip to cover our time and gas.
I feel so grateful for finding SplashKits in Fremont, a wonderful service that was able to come to our office and supply everything for us. I was blown away by the artistic ability she brought out of all my coworkers and our finished pieces will brighten our office for years to come!!! Thank you for existing!!!
I have to start with how cute the packaging is. It came in a pretty pink glittery box perfect for the cute girly birthday girl. She was excited to discover that inside the kit, everything she needed to paint an awesome rainbow unicorn were there.
These kits are great! I got a couple for a girls night in, and we had a blast. They were so easy to use- just follow the directions! Even though I am far from an artist, it turned out great. The kits have everything you could need so it made it very easy to set up and just go for it. Would do again!
By Appointment & Reservation Only (510) 709-5823
7320 S Cypresshead Drive
Parkland, FL 33067 US
Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm
Saturday, 9am - 6pm
Sunday, 9am - 6pm