- This kit makes the perfect activity for both intimate and social settings so whether you're hosting a get-together with your favorite people or organizing an event, this kit provides hours of stimulation and entertainment!
- Each painting kit is intended for 1 painter or purchase multiple to make it a party! Simply grab a cup of water for rinsing brushes, a paper towel to wipe excess water from brushes and a comfortable work-space to paint your heart out!
Each kit includes:
- (1) 8 x 10 inch Stretched White Canvas, sketched with your favorite design (Some designs do not require sketching)
- (1) Custom Set of Paint Brushes
- (1) Custom Set of Acrylic Water-Based Paints
- (1) Set of Easy to Follow, Do-It-Yourself Digital Instructions (A step-by-step guide with progressive images of the design for reference)
No Experience Necessary
Never painted before? No worries! No experience necessary. Recommended for all ages 6 and up. Even our youngest painters of 2 and 3 years of age can participate with support. Adult supervision advised for children as this product contains liquids and small and or pointed objects.
Paint shelf-life is recommended 30 days but may last longer depending on storage conditions. Rinse brushes after each use with warm water and let air dry. Do not keep brushes submerged in cup of water while painting. Keeping brushes submerged in water will cause handle coating to chip and flake and/or may damage bristles. These kits are designed to be completed ideally within 30 days of purchase but can last longer when properly stored. Completed paint designs can last for many years if also stored in suitable conditions such as displaying in spaces free of moisture, heat, direct sunlight, debris, direct impact and other potentially damaging elements. Anticipate your products shipping arrival to prevent your package from being stolen or damaged due to outside conditions.
- Tabletop Easel
- Glitter, Metallic Paint
- Paint Palette (Mixing Tray)
- Canvas Tote
- Items usually ship within 5 business days via USPS standard shipping
- If items arrive damaged, please contact your delivery carrier to file a claim as we carefully package our products to endure reasonable shipping handling.
- Our products include handmade items and a limited shelf life which may be initiated with receipt of each order. Because of these reasons and others, we do not offer returns, exchanges or refunds.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us! Custom paint designs also available upon request. Call us Monday -Friday 9 am-5 pm at (510) 952-9194 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised, we are also an art studio and may be in session when you call. Please kindly leave a message and we will be sure to return your call or email typically within a few hours.